Today’s blog post is about Product Reviews. As we grow our YouTube channel several companies have contacted us regarding sponsorships. I will first say we DO NOT promote products that we have not used and we will give honest reviews on the product. The good, bad and the ‘scratching our heads’ thoughts.
I (Dora) wanted to write a post regarding this product because we LOVE IT! When we first spoke with the company about the product, we thought it would be more like a regular headlamp, but we wanted to keep an open mind and try the product out. When we opened the box after receiving the product, we were a bit surprised with the design. Actually it’s pretty cool looking but needed to try it out at dark to see if it cast the light enough to use when signing people in and out of our location. As shown in the pictures below, Ed wears his like any other headlamp but he’s very impressed how much light it puts off. So much easier than trying to find a light source so he can see to write or use the tablet in the dark. Now with Dora wanting to be a bit different, she found a way that she felt good with and not messing up her hair. LOL She puts it around her neck and turns it on. I was a bit surprised but the headlamp works great as a necklamp. LOL So now I will get to the review and details about the product.
Since we are currently Gate Guarding in South Texas, it requires one of us to work during the night hours. Working in the dark without proper lighting can be challenging at best. We do have ‘Shop Lights’ that light up our location but once you are shaded from a vehicle you can not see your tablet or paperwork. So….we’ve been trying to find a solution for some time now. We’ve tried to hold the tablet in one hand and a flashlight in the other. For Dora, being clumsy, the flashlight option did not work. Then we tried a small portable handheld shop light hooked to the tablet. We will say the handheld shop light works great for walking the dogs but no so much at work. Then….. a company contacted us regarding the product listed below. I’ve included pictures so you can see the difference from others.
- LED Headlamp Flashlight, Wide-Beam USB Rechargeable Head Light with Taillight & 8 Clips Waterproof Lightweight, Headlight Headlamps for Running, Cycling and Camping.
- With upgraded light source, the led headlamp is brighter than traditional headlamps. And it’s enough to deal all the darkness in your life, providing optimal lighting for any situation, such as hiking, walking, mechanics, etc.
- The adjustable headlight provides 230°wide area illumination. The design is user-friendly, you needn’t move headlight to illuminate the desired area, suitable for night running and cycling.
- With built-in lithium battery, no need to change dry batteries again, it is very economic and environment protection. The design of battery indicator remind you charging the lights in time.(Micro USB charging cable included)
- The headband light has white front headlights and red tail lights, with 3 light modes(high/low/strobe), and the front and tail lights can be turn on at the same time. The on/off button allows you to easily cycle through the 3 light modes.
- With breathable and sweat absorbable elastic band, this headlamp is comfortable to wear. In the meanwhile, this headlamp comes together with 8 clips, which can be clipped on anywhere for your convenience.
After stating all the product details we wanted to share with you a great Contest Give-Away so you too can get a 2-pk of the headlamps! Keep your eye out on our social media accounts and our website for details!
Dora & Ed